Short Description
Short Description We do not know when the church was founded, in the absence of written evidence. We know the inauguration date and we derive it from the inauguration plate that exists on the west side of the church and states October 20th of the year 1867.
It is a three-aisled basilica.
Originally, the main entrance was on the west of the church and the inner peristyle. In 1893, when the belfry was built, some interventions in the church took place. To save space they closed the cloisters, shattered the inner wall of the main entrance and they built up the narthex, existing till today, at the southwest where the church's new main entrance is.