Short Description
Short Description The church is a spacious single-nave building with a narthex. It is situated in the cemetery park in the north end of the town. It was made out of stone and flat bricks. The building was deeply dug into the ground. The apse is semicircular and relatively small. There are two entrances – at the west wall of the narthex and at the southwest corner of the naos.
We do not know what time the church was built. There are graffiti on the stones of the south façade of the naos dating from 1593, 1711, 1737 and 1774. The building was later reconstructed.
The vast interior space is poorly lighted by loopholes and windows.