Short Description
Short Description One of the major villages on the valley of Thessaloniki (658 inhabitants in 1905) was Yeniköy, with a church dedicated to St. Nicholas (built between 1890-1915), which was destroyed by fire in 1957 and in its place a homonymous parish church was erected. Unfortunately due to the fire very few of the movable relics of the older church were rescued.